The Standard A-frame 6′ Picnic Table, available in 6 and 8-foot lengths, is based on traditional wooden picnic tables, but is constructed using recycled HDPE plastic for long-lasting durability. It uses three 2″x10″ recycled plastic planks for a 29″ wide table-top, and one for each of the 9-1/2″ wide seats, with heavy-duty 4″x6″ corner leg posts for extra support. It’s the classic picnic table you grew up with, updated for maintenance-free durability. The Standard Picnic Table has two accessible table options, with an ADA Compliant overhang allowing wheelchair clearance on either one or both ends (please see ADA tables).
Made from 2400 milk jugs!
Features and Benefits:
- Made of 100% recycled HDPE
- Impervious to moisture, rot, mold, insects
- Maintenance-free, no painting or staining
- Stainless steel fasteners
- UV protected, solid color molded through
- 20-year commercial warranty
There are no reviews yet.