To Our Individual Customers:
A. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect certain personal information about you – but only when that information is provided by you or is obtained by us with your authorization. We use that information fill to your orders and to provide future coupons, discounts, and relevant information (such as industry news and grant opportunities) to you. We also use the information to constantly improve the website capability, to take the data from analytics and improve the experience. Both anonymous & personally identifiable information are collected. Anonymous data cannot be tied back to a specific individual and Personally Identifiable info is data that tells us who you are, such as a name, address, e-mail address.
Examples of sources from which we collect information include:
• interviews and phone calls with you,
• letters or e-mails from you, and
• online website traffic (Google Analytics), orders and chats
B. PARTIES TO WHOM WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION
As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone. We do not sell any collected information or otherwise benefit monetarily from this information outside of our own product sales and marketing. However, to the extent permitted by law and any applicable state Code of Professional Conduct, certain nonpublic information about you may be disclosed in the following situations:
• To comply with a validly issued and enforceable subpoena or summons.
• In the course of a review of our companies practices under the authorization of a state or national licensing board, or as necessary to properly respond to an inquiry or complaint from such a licensing board or organization.
• In conjunction with a prospective purchase, sale, or merger of all or part of our practice, provided that we take appropriate precautions (for example, through a written confidentiality agreement) so the prospective purchaser or merger partner does not disclose information obtained in the course of the review.
• As a part of any actual or threatened legal proceedings or alternative dispute resolution proceedings either initiated by or against us, provided we disclose only the information necessary to file, pursue, or defend against the lawsuit and take reasonable precautions to ensure that the information disclosed does not become a matter of public record.
• To provide information to affiliates of the firm and non affiliated third parties who perform services or functions for us in conjunction with our services to you, but only if we have a contractual agreement with the other party which prohibits them from disclosing or using the information other than for the purposes for which it was disclosed.
C. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF NONPUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as otherwise described in this notice, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees of our company and other parties who must use that information to provide services to you. Their right to further disclose and use the information is limited by the policies of our company, applicable law, Codes of Professional Conduct, and nondisclosure agreements, where appropriate. We also maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable laws and regulations to guard your personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or premature destruction.
Thank you for purchasing your products from us. We value your business and are committed to protecting you privacy. We hope you view our company as a trusted retailer and we will work to continue earning your trust. Please call us if you have any questions or if we can be of further service.