The Specialty Viewing Message Center has a large angled viewing window and is an ideal way to display of geographical, historical, environmental, or local information. It mounts between two 4”x 4” posts (4 ft. long, included) and can be surface mounted on a pad or deck, or in-ground with our optional in-ground post mounting kits. It’s also available with 6′ long posts for direct in-ground installation here.
The Specialty Viewing Message Center door is secured with two weather-resistant locks. The door swings down on a full-length stainless steel piano hinge for easy changing of display contents. The interior tack board is made of recycled black rubber and won’t mold or warp from moisture as cork can. The large viewing window is made of polycarbonate which is much stronger and more scratch-resistant than acrylic. The frame and posts are made of recycled plastic for maintenance-free durability, so it’s ideal for out-of-the-way locations that aren’t serviced frequently.
Features and Benefits:
- Made of recycled plastic with stainless steel fasteners
- Poly-carbonate window is scratch and shatter-resistant
- 2 weather-resistant locks are included
- Generous 33″W x 21″H viewing window
- Recycled rubber tack board
- Molded components are UV protected and color-thru
- 20-year commercial warranty
- Optional mounting kits for surface and in-ground installation
There are no reviews yet.