An SOS Emergency kiosk is an essential part of every public area. They are often equipped with an emergency phone and AED, along with instructions to guide persons in the correct procedures in the event of an emergency.
The SOS/Emergency Kiosk Station keeps the public informed and safe at your site 24 hours a day. Our kiosk has one message board side dedicated to displaying life-saving information and two blank plastic sides to mount emergency equipment (not included) such as an AED unit or emergency services phone. Made from 100% recycled plastic, so it will withstand the elements year-round. It’s a convenient way to display emergency information and provide life-saving equipment to those in need 24/7. Install at trails, playgrounds, colleges, schools, city, or amusement parks. The 4” x 4” mounting posts are 8’ long for in-ground mounting with anchor kits available at most lumberyards and hardware retailers.
The kiosk can be equipped with first aid instructions and emergency contacts in the message board, and an emergency phone that direct dials 911 services, an AED unit, a first aid kit, etc. Contact The Red Cross or your local emergency management department for further information and equipment recommendations.
Window dimensions: 32 1/8″H x 20″W
Blank Side (2) Dimensions: 35 1/4″H x 23 7/16″W
Features and Benefits:
- Made of maintenance-free recycled plastic
- Poly-carbonate window is scratch and shatter-resistant, stronger than acrylic
- Components are solid, color-through, and UV protected against fading
- Impervious to moisture and insects
- Safe, non-leaching, and not affected by most harsh chemicals
- Non-porous and naturally graffiti resistant
- 20-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- AED’s & other add-on’s NOT included
- 2 blank plastic sides, 1 message board and 8′ posts
Need the same product with 6′ posts to surface mount on concrete or wood decking? Click here
To see the kiosk with two message boards and 1 blank side for mounting equipment, Click here