An Emergency Kiosk Message Center is essential in every public area. They can be used to provide an emergency phone and AED, along with instructions to provide guidance in the event of an emergency.
The AED/Emergency Kiosk Message Center is on-duty 24/7. This model has two sides with message boards to display safety and life-saving information and one blank plastic side to mount emergency equipment. This is a convenient way to provide information and life-saving equipment to assist those in need until emergency personnel arrive.
Install them on trailheads, playgrounds, colleges, schools, cities, and amusement parks. The 4” x 4” mounting posts are 6’ long for surface mounting on a concrete pad/wooden deck with our optional anchor kits. It’s made from 100% recycled plastic, so this kiosk will stand up to the elements year-round.
You can post first aid instructions and emergency contacts in the message boards. Equipment to consider includes an emergency phone that direct dials 911 services, an AED unit, a first aid kit, etc., for the mounting board. Contact The Red Cross or your local emergency management department for further information and equipment recommendations. Equipment is not included and may require professional services, such as an electrician, to install.
Window dimensions: 32 1/8″H x 20″W
Blank Side (2) Dimensions: 35 1/4″H x 23 7/16″W
Features and Benefits:
- Made of maintenance-free recycled plastic
- Poly-carbonate windows are scratch and shatter-resistant, stronger than acrylic
- Components are solid, color-through, and UV protected against fading
- Impervious to moisture and insects
- Safe, non-leaching, and not affected by most harsh chemicals
- Non-porous and naturally graffiti resistant
- 20-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA
- AED’s & other equipment NOT included
Also available with 8′ posts, Click here
Or to see it with 1 message board side and 2 equipment mounting surfaces, Click here