The 3-sided Kiosk Message Center is a great way to provide extra display space for lots of information at a park, school, municipal facility, or shopping center. All three sides have double-locking doors with scratch-resistant poly-carbonate windows that are 30x stronger than acrylic. The side-swing doors are mounted with full-length stainless steel piano hinges for additional security. The high-quality tack board is made of recycled black rubber because it lasts much longer than cork, and cannot rot or mold in humid conditions.
The Kiosk Message Center has 4” x 4”- 6 ft long mounting posts. Optional anchor kits can be purchased from most lumberyards or home centers to mount it on a concrete pad/wooden deck or for in-ground mounting directly or using an anchor. The posts won’t rot and are waterproof so they can be mounted directly in the ground with no pretreatment required. Whichever way you go, if you choose to use anchors, you’ll need 3 anchor kits per kiosk. The body and posts are composed of solid, recycled HDPE plastic for extreme durability in all climates and never need painting or staining. Stainless steel fasteners are the icing on the cake because they outlast galvanized and provide years of rust-free use outdoors. Order yours now!
Window dimensions: 32 1/8″H x 20″W
Features and Benefits:
- Made of maintenance-free 100% recycled #2 plastic
- Poly-carbonate windows are scratch and shatter-resistant, stronger than acrylic
- Components are solid, color-through, and UV protected against fading
- Impervious to moisture and insects
- Safe, non-leaching, and not affected by most harsh chemicals
- Non-porous and naturally graffiti resistant
- 20-year commercial warranty
- Made in the USA