The Polly Table Hot Plate is our solution to a major problem for parks and campgrounds: accidental burns and melt damage on their picnic tables caused by hot pans or grills.
The Polly Table Hot Plate is high-heat resistant, so pans and pokers straight off the fire won’t hurt it or the surface beneath it. It also provides a heat shield for tabletop grills.
This product is designed to be screwed directly onto square or rectangular tabletops whether made of 2 x 10’s or 2 x 6’s.
You’ve made an investment in your furnishings, so we’ll help you protect them. Available as an option to your table order, or independently to protect your existing tables.
- Made of high-heat resistant material
- Takes the abuse inflicted by hot pans and utensils without melting/burning
- Provides a heat shield for tabletop grills
- Won’t transfer heat through to the surface beneath
- Fits 2″x6″ or 2″x10″ tabletop construction
- Includes pre-drilled pilot holes, security screws and special bit for installation
- Security screws hinder theft and vandals
- Smooth on reverse side, can be installed with either side facing up
- Enables you to provide eco-friendly furnishings that last for decades and maintain their new appearance
- 11-13/16″ x 19″ x 5/16″