The Park Classic is designed to be exactly that, but with upgrades in style and comfort. The ball-top bench frames provide higher back support, and the recycled plastic 2″x 4″ planks are bull-nosed on the edges of the seat and bench back.
- Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Made from 696 recycled milk jugs; 720 w/armrests
Features and Benefits:
- Made of 100% recycled HDPE
- Impervious to moisture, rot, mold, insects
- Maintenance-free, no painting or staining
- Stainless steel fasteners
- UV protected, solid color molded through
- 20-year commercial warranty
Cleaning & Maintenance Instructions
Plastic & Recycled Plastic Products
For Routine Maintenance & Cleaning
For general cleaning of plastic products, use soap and water or a household cleaner such as 409, Windex, etc. Do not use an abrasive cleaner.
For Most Stains
Most stains can be easily removed from plastic products with soap and water or a household cleaner such as 409, Windex or Simple Green. A pressure washer may be used. For best results only use the fan spray option and test a small inconspicuous area first.
For Persistent Stains
For more persistent stains, try an industrial-strength cleaner with a pressure washer or a 10% solution of bleach or vinegar. Test a small inconspicuous area first.